New Freshman Award Checklist
In order to encourage and help our freshmen students prepare for a successful transition for the upcoming semester, the Institute of American Indian Arts (IAIA) is awarding the first 50 freshman students (who have been accepted for Fall 2021) with a $1,000 cash award. Complete the Award Checklist and earn $1,000!
Who is eligible
- New freshman students with no prior college experience other than dual credit courses
- New freshman students who are accepted for the Fall 2021 semester
How to qualify
In order to qualify for the cash award, please complete the following items.
- Complete the New Freshman Award Checklist quick application
- Confirm your acceptance at www.iaia.edu/admitted
- Complete your Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Fully complete your Housing application and required documents, which includes the $120 housing deposit at www.iaia.edu/housing
- Register and attend Summer Bridge at www.iaia.edu/bridge
- Complete Placement Exams through Canvas (students will get an invitation via email)
- Register for Orientation at www.iaia.edu/orientation
- View virtual campus tours at www.iaia.edu/visit
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by sending email photo to email@example.com
The first 50 Freshman Students that complete the checklist will be automatically awarded the $1,000 cash award the first day of the Summer Bridge Program on July 18, 2021. The funds can be used at the student’s discretion.
For questions and more information, please contact Admissions and Recruitment Director Mary Silentwalker at (505) 424-2307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(San Felipe Pueblo/Navajo)
Admissions and Recruitment
P (505) 424-2307