The IAIA Foundation was founded in 2010 to expand IAIA’s capacity to raise critically needed funds to help empower our students to succeed. But we can’t do this without your assistance. Your support helps us provide our students with the resources they need. Your donations make it possible for us to continue offering students the finest academic experience possible.
Won’t you please consider a gift today? Here’s how your donation can make a difference:
- Scholarships are needed by more than 80% of our students to help them pursue their studies here at IAIA.
- The Student Emergency Fund provides crucial assistance when a sudden emergency can threaten a student’s ability to continue his or her education.
- Academic programs need support for visiting artists, new equipment, student internships, and other innovations to keep IAIA at the forefront of educational offerings.
- IAIA’s Museum of Contemporary Native Arts presents cutting-edge exhibitions and educational programs focused on the latest Indigenous art and trends.
- General operating support helps the IAIA President and Board of Trustees address the school’s highest priorities and take advantage of sudden opportunities to enhance the student experience.
Most of all, your donation will help our students succeed!
To give right now by credit card, see the IAIA Online Donation form. Or call Angela Sedillo, Advancement Office Coordinator, at (505) 424-5730 during business hours.
IAIA Foundation Board of Directors
The members of the IAIA Foundation Board of Directors represent a broad array of skills and talents, including artists, educators, business people, executives, and philanthropists.