Welcome to your IAIA Campus Bookstore!
You can find class textbooks, studio art supplies, drinks, snacks, and IAIA branded merchandise at the IAIA Campus Bookstore.
We’re open Monday–Friday, 10 am–4 pm, during the academic term. Stop in and let us know how we can help.
Have a supply list for drawing, photography, print-making or other classes? We stock our shelves with requests from faculty and student artists to ensure students’ preparation for class and creativity.
Need textbooks for your classes? No problem!
IAIA uses the eCampus textbook rental system for simple, low-cost textbook service. Faculty chooses the books for their classes, then eCampus matches student schedules with the books needed for their classes and sends us each student’s rental orders. Tuition payments cover the program fees, and the charge for keeping rental textbooks past the end of each semester is 50% of each book’s list price.
Textbook Program FAQ:
- Q: With all the extra stress, forgetting textbook rentals for classes can be easy. How can students find their textbook order?
- They can go to ecampus.com and sign in with their student email as the username. Here, they can check their textbook rental order, required textbooks for all their classes, and what they need to return at the end of the semester.
- Q: How do students get their textbooks?
- If they have on-campus classes this semester, textbook rentals will be available for pickup at the Campus Bookstore when they arrive on campus or about a week after registering for classes, as their orders take time to ship from the eCampus warehouse.
- If they are a distance learning student, they can sign into ecampus.com and verify their address for shipping. Their textbook order will not go out until they verify their address!
- Q: How do students return their textbooks?
- If they live at or close enough to IAIA, the Campus Bookstore will be open for book returns. The deadline for book return at IAIA is the last day of finals.
- If they can’t return to campus, don’t worry! They can go to ecampus.com and sign in with their student email as their username. Go to “manage returns” and select which books they are returning, print a UPS packing label along with a packing slip detailing their return, and ship the books and packing slip back to eCampus for free. The deadline for mail-in returns is one week after finals. Please note they must select each book they are returning individually, even if they return the entire order.
- Deadlines are final with a penalty fee of 50% of the list price for every unreturned book.
- Q: What if students forget to return their textbooks?
- Deadlines are final, and we can’t accept late returns.
- If there are any textbooks they no longer need for their classes, they can return them any time before the end of the semester.
- They can go to ecampus.com and sign in with their username (student email), then go to “manage returns.” From here, they can select which books they are returning, print a UPS packing label and a packing slip detailing their return, and ship the books and packing slip back to eCampus for free.
- Q: What other resources does Campus Bookstore have available?
We buy student work— jewelry, paintings, prints, sculptures, and more! Students can make an appointment to bring their artwork for purchase by the IAIA Stores. More than just a great price for hard work, students’ artwork at our museum store location at the IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts (MoCNA) enjoys high visibility at one of America’s top art museums!
When you’re checking out, save your name, email, and phone number in our customer database to receive updates on sales, promotions, student competitions, textbook pickup and return, and more!