Student employment is a rewarding way to earn extra money while developing valuable work skills, making new friends, and working around a class schedule. Research shows that students who work on campus at least ten to fifteen hours per week have higher success and graduation rates than those students who do not work on campus. At IAIA where community is valued, hiring a student promotes a sense of belonging for the student and helps the student develop career skills.
Student Application Process
- View available positions below. For position details, click on the job title. This web page will have the most current “open or closed” positions—it is important to check this web page before applying.
- To apply, select the “Apply” button below taking student to an online application, Select the position interested in, read the contractual statements, and submit. Student may apply for more than one job.
- The Step I form notification is emailed to the Financial Aid Director Scott Whitaker and to the student.
- Financial Aid Director confirms eligibility to work (the Step II form notification is emailed to student and position supervisor).
- The Step II Form stays with supervisor while conducting interviews.
- Upon selection of student hire, position supervisor fills out form accepting student into work-study position (form is emailed to position supervisor, student, and Human Resources).
- Human Resources will notify the supervisor and the student of their start date at which time the position will be marked “closed” on this web page.
|Must have current FAFSA on file|
|Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program or certificate program|
|Maintain good academic standing|
|Familiarity with Calendly Scheduler|
|Ability to uphold and support studio and classroom COVID-19 precautions and requirements|
|Excellent written and verbal skills|
|Organized systems thinker|
|Exceptional communication skills|
|Flexible and ready for change|
|Natural relationship builder|
|Physical demands like able to sit, stand, ascend, or descend ladders and stairs, and lifting and lowering 25 lbs.|
Seasonal Student Worker Positions (Non Work-Study)
Current IAIA Students can apply for the positions listed here. Fill out the IAIA Employment Application and for questions, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] for all Non Work-Study positions.
|Library Summer Aide||May 16—July 21, 2022||28|