Key Facts, Public Documents, and Right to Know
IAIA is Unique in All the World—There is no other college like it. Here are some of the key facts about this special place.
- IAIA is the only institution of higher learning in the world dedicated to contemporary Native American art. Read the Enabling Legislation Public Law 99-498 Title XV
- We are the only national center of research, training, and scholarship for Native Americans devoted solely to American Indian and Alaska Native arts and culture, recognized by Congress as “our only Native art form and cultural heritage.” Read the Enabling Legislation Public Law 99-498 Title XV
- IAIA is one of only three Congressionally-chartered schools in the country. Read the Enabling Legislation Public Law 99-498 Title XV
- IAIA is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Although the great majority of our students, faculty, and staff are Native American, one does not have to be Native American to attend IAIA or events at IAIA.
Documents about the Institute and its organization.
We periodically publish information about the following.
- Student Enrollment Data
- Demographic Data
- Fields of Study
- Student Housing
- Credit Hours by Department
- Degrees Awarded
- Number of Instructors and Staff
Read the IAIA Enrollment Statistics.
Right to Know Information
This page contains links to information required by the Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act of 1990.
|Information||View or Download Location|
|Accreditation Information||For information, see IAIA History|
|Alcohol and Drug Policy||IAIA Alcohol and Drug Policy|
Central New Mexico Community College
Haskell Indian Nations University
Navajo Technical University
Northern New Mexico College
San Juan College Articulation
SFCC Articulation II
Tohono O’odham Community College
University of Alaska Southeast
|Campus Crime Statistics||IAIA Campus Crime Statistics Report|
|Campus Safety and Fire Safety Report||IAIA Campus Safety and Fire Safety Report|
|Constitution and Citizenship Day||Constitution and Citizenship Day|
|Copyright Infringement Policy||IAIA College Catalog|
|Course Schedule and Textbook Information||IAIA College Catalog|
|Current Academic Programs and Faculty||IAIA Degree Programs and Core Faculty|
|Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Policy||IAIA Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Policy|
|FERPA||IAIA College Catalog|
|Financial Aid Policies and Procedures||For information, see IAIA Financial Aid|
IAIA Museum Studies Certificate
IAIA Business Certificate
|Graduate School Placement||IAIA hosts an annual Graduate School Day in November. Many IAIA students have completed graduate degrees and several alumni are now enrolled in IAIA’s MFA in Creative Writing. Other information about graduate school placement is available from each academic department. Contact email@example.com for more information.|
|Identification Card Policy||Identification Card Policy|
|Job Placement and Employment||For information, see Student Employment
Other information about job placement and employment is available from each academic department.
|Net Price Calculator||For information, see Net Price Calculator|
|Refund Policy and Return of Title IV Funds Policy||For information, see IAIA Financial Aid|
|Retention Rates, Graduation Rates, and Alumni Data||IAIA Student Outcome Data|
|Satisfactory Academic Progress (both financial aid and academic)||IAIA College Catalog|
|Services for Disabled Students, ADA Compliance||For information, see IAIA Disability Support Services|
|Student Activities||For information, see IAIA Student Life|
|Study Abroad Policy||Students may select study abroad experiences. Each opportunity is discussed with students on a case-by-case basis. The standard transfer credit policies apply. Financial aid availability depends on the program the student chooses—a determination is made before the student enrolls.|
|Transfer Credit Policies||IAIA College Catalog|
|Vaccination Policy||IAIA Student Handbook|
|Voter Registration||IAIA encourages students and their families to register to vote. Information is provided during Constitution Day celebrations.|
|Withdrawal Policy||IAIA College Catalog|
Mary Beth Worley
P (505) 424-2364
Anita M. Gavin
P (505) 424-5701