New Freshman Summer Bridge Program
The Institute of American Indian Arts (IAIA) New Freshman Summer Bridge (NFSB) is a free, three-week, on-campus program available to incoming IAIA Freshmen with no college experience who have been accepted to IAIA for Fall 2022. Students establish skills for college readiness, leadership, and creativity with dedicated instructors and staff. Students will also earn three credits through educational workshops and classes while attending the program.
- New Freshmen with no college experience who have been accepted to IAIA for Fall 2022 semester
- Complete Online Application Form
- Must have received the COVID-19 vaccination (Proof of vaccination is required to live on campus.)
- Complete housing application and submit all housing requirements to the housing office for the Fall 2022 semester. For more information regarding the housing documents and application process, please visit www.iaia.edu/housing
- July 17–August 6, 2022
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Earn college credit early (course information will be released soon),
- Move into their dorm rooms early for the Fall 2022 semester,
- Explore Santa Fe and the surrounding areas,
- Foster friendships and work collaboratively with fellow participants,
- Gain early access to campus resources including the library, bookstore, gym and weight room, and disc golf course, as well as campus services such as Financial Aid, Internship and Career Services, the Learning Lab, and the Academic Computer Labs.
|New Freshmen Bridge||Costs|
To learn more about IAIA’s acceptance process and next steps, please visit the Admitted Students webpage at at www.iaia.edu/admitted.