- This event has passed.
2016 IAIA Holiday Art Market
Sat, December 10, 2016, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
The 2016 IAIA Holiday Art Market will be held on Saturday, December 10, 2016, from 9 am–4 pm at the Institute of American Indian Arts (IAIA). The market will feature works of art by over 60 artists including:
- Ron Martinez Looking Elk ’90 (Isleta Pueblo)
- Tania Larsson ’17 (Gwich’in)
- Clyde Tenorio ’64 (Kewa Pueblo)
- Stephen Wall (White Earth Chippewa)
- Terran Kipp Last Gun ’16 (Blackfeet)
- Mary Deleary ’10 (Ojibwe)
- Aaron Yazzie ’19 (Diné)
- Shondinii Walters ’16 (Diné)
- Frank Andrews ’17 (Colville Confederated/Diné)
- Duane Tawahongva (Hopi)
- Nami Okuzono ’17
- Justus Benally ’17 (Apache)
- Kathleen Wall ’14 (Jemez Pueblo)
- Heidi Brandow ’13 (Diné/Native Hawaiian)
There will be art of all mediums including jewelry, wood carvings, paintings, prints, holiday ornaments, hand-sewn blankets, contemporary ceramics, traditional pottery, photography, beaded bags and more! Art for sale is also at a variety of price points.
We have a great mix of IAIA students, alumni, and other Native artists who make this show their own with original work. Come by for art you won’t see anywhere else—a true gem.
To add your name to the artist booth space waitlist, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 424-5704.