- This event has passed.
IAIA 2019 Holiday Art Market
Sat, December 14, 2019, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
IAIA is holding its Annual Holiday Art Market on Saturday, December 14, 2019, from 9 am–4 pm in the Performing Arts and Fitness Center Gym on the IAIA campus.
Danyelle Means (Oglala Lakota), Director of Institutional Advancement and the producer of the Holiday Market, said “We hope you’ll join us for this unique opportunity to finish your holiday shopping with over 80 IAIA students, staff, faculty, alumni, and many other Native artists. There will be prints, paintings, pottery, jewelry-something for everyone on your list!” For more information contact IAIA Office of Institutional Advancement Administrative Assistant Sharon Russell at (505) 424-5730 or email@example.com.
- Paul Moore (Chicasaw) ’03
- Terran Last Gun (Piikani) ’16
- Shawn Deel (Navajo/Hopi), artist
- Justus Benally (San Carlos Apache) ’17
- Amanda Beardsley (Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) ’16
- Erika Knecht, student
- Golga Oscar (Yup’ik), student
- Crystal Tohee (Otoe-Missouria/Ioway/Navajo) ’14
- Arlene Kinart (Taos Pueblo) ’14
- Emily Peck ’19
- Lorenza Marcais (Chicana) ’19
- Tina Sparks ’19
- Shelley Patrick (Muscogee Creek), student
- Delight Talawepi (Hopi), staff
- Alex Lewis (Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe), former student
- Anna Osceola (Crow Tribe of Montana) ’18
For accommodations, contact the ADA office seven days in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 424-5707.