- This event has passed.
IAIA 2018 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition “Semblance”
Fri, April 13, 2018–Sat, May 12, 2018| Free
In April, ten seniors from the Studio Arts BFA degree program will present their senior projects in “Semblance”—IAIA 2018 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition. The senior graduating exhibition showcases the final projects of studio arts seniors.
In their final semester, the students work closely with their senior project advisors, faculty, and peers, to develop their artistic practice and to create a thematically and conceptually focused body of work. “Semblance”—IAIA 2018 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition represents the capstone of each students course of study as well as their academic experience at IAIA.
Senior exhibitions are located at the Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery and the Allan Houser Haozous Sculpture and Foundry Gallery. Exhibitions will be on display from April 13–May 12, 2018. Free and open to the public—refreshments served during the opening reception.
- Avis Charley (Dakota/Diné), BFA Studio Arts—Painting
- Brandon R. Varela (Pascua Yaqui), BFA Studio Arts—Ceramic and Painting
- Christopher Mirabal (Santa Ana Pueblo), BFA Studio Arts—Digital Arts
- Emma DeMarr (Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe), BFA Studio Arts—Printmaking
- Haley Greenfeather English (Red Lake and Turtle Mountain Chippewa), BFA Studio Arts—Painting
- Jeffery Begay (Navajo), BFA Studio Arts—Painting
- Kaa Folwell (Santa Clara Pueblo), BFA Studio Arts—Jewelry and Digital Arts
- Linda Smock, BFA Studio Arts—Sculpture
- Vincent Vigil (Tohono O’odham), BFA Studio Arts—Photography and Sculpture
- Willow Tomeo (Colville/Yakama), BFA Studio Arts and Minor Indigenous Liberal Studies