- This event has passed.
IAIA 2019 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition
Wed, November 13, 2019–Tue, December 10, 2019
Thirteen, the IAIA 2019 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition, opens November 14 through December 10. Seniors came together through their individualized voices to speak on present states of acknowledgment, with-in-ness, and cultural concerns. Thirteen, is a culmination of the students’ final semester, where they worked closely with advisors, faculty, staff, and colleagues to create and articulate their conceptually driven body of work. This exhibition represents a capstone to their course of study, as well as their academic experience.
Reception on Thursday, November 14, from 6–8 pm in the Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery on the IAIA Campus—light dinner and refreshments served. Exhibition on view November 14–December 10, 2019.
- Austin L. Big Crow Jr. (Oglala Lakota)
- Misty Blakesley
- Scarlett Cortez
- Jaida Grey Eagle (Oglala Lakota)
- Fransisco Fraire Jr. (Pascua Yaqui Tribe)
- Jacob Thomas Frye (Tesuque Pueblo)
- Megan Kachiroubas
- Makaye Lewis (Tohono O‘odham)
- Jordan N. McKinney (Kickapoo)
- Eve Picher (not pictured in group photograph)
- Pamala J. Martinez-Henderson (Diné)
- Robyn J. Tsinnajinnie (Diné)
- Brian A. Walker II (Deg Hit’an Athabascan and King Island Inupiaq)
For accommodations, contact the ADA office seven days in advance at email@example.com or (505) 424-5707.