IAIA 2018 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition—Opening Reception
Fri, November 16, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm| Free
In November, eleven seniors from the Studio Arts and Museum Studies programs will present their senior projects in the IAIA 2018 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition. In their final semester, the students work closely with advisors, gallery and museum studies staff, faculty and students to develop their artistic practice and to create a thematically and conceptually-focused body of work. IAIA 2018 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition represents the capstone of each students course of study as well as their academic experience at IAIA.
Exhibitions will be on display at the Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery and the Allan Houser Haozous Sculpture and Foundry Building Gallery. The IAIA 2018 Fall Senior Graduating Exhibition is open from November 16–December 11, 2018.
Free and open to the public—refreshments served during the opening reception on Friday, November 16, 2018, from 5–8 pm.
IAIA 2018 Fall Graduating Seniors
- Tiffany T. Adams (Chemehuevi/Konkow/Nisenan), BFA—Painting and Jewelry, Minor in Indigenous Liberal Studies
- Caitlyn Bird (Anishnaabe), BFA—Museum Studies
- Megan Harris, BFA—Sculpture
- Dominic Knight (Human), BFA—Digital Art and 3-D Modeling
- Alexander Y. Mauricio, BFA—Ceramics
- LaShawn Medicine Horn (Yankton Sioux), BFA—Painting
- Mikayla Patton (Oglala Lakota), BFA—Printmaking
- Emily Peck, BFA—Jewelry and Photography
- Jackie Q. (Mexican), BFA—Jewelry
- Alexandra Weaver, BFA—Photography and Sculpture
- Ryan Young (Lac du Flambeau Ojibwe), BFA—Photography and Printmaking