- This event has passed.
IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition “Memory Unearthed”
Wed, June 3, 2020–Wed, December 1, 2021| Free
Memory Unearthed, the IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition is available virtually. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent closure of the IAIA campus for the safety of our community, students’ works have been amended, altering the physical to the virtual in a prodigious show of adaptability and ingenuity. Memory Unearthed is a culmination of the students’ final semester, where they worked closely with advisors, faculty, staff, and colleagues to create and articulate their conceptually-driven body of work. This exhibition represents a capstone to their course of study, as well as their academic experience. Memory Unearthed is the first virtual exhibition presenting graduating seniors’ work in the digitally-rendered IAIA Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery.
For more information or sales inquires, please contact Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery Director Mattie Reynolds (Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) at (505) 428-5813 or at email@example.com.
How to navigate inside Memory Unearthed, the IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition.
- Click and hold (either with a mouse or on a laptop trackpad) to move your view up/down/side to side. This does not include forward movement.
- Arrow keys are your friends for steering in the virtual gallery.
- Use the UP arrow key to move forward.
- Use the DOWN arrow key to move backward.
- Use the LEFT arrow key to move left.
- Use the RIGHT arrow key to move right.
- Use both your mouse/trackpad and arrow keys to navigate smoothly through the gallery.
- If you want to move at a faster speed, hold down the SHIFT button while using the arrow keys for steering.
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser for an optimized viewing experience on a desktop computer and allow the gallery about a minute to fully load all artworks. The gallery is not accessible via a mobile device. (Note: The VR experience can take up to several minutes to fully load.)
All artworks and panels are clickable. When you click an artwork or panel, a detailed pop-up with appear in your browser, highlighting all the information you might want to know about an artwork or an artist.
- Chelsea A. Benally (Navajo)
- Natasha Ashley Brokeshoulder (Diné)
- Rebecca L. Burns (Southern Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma)
- Madeline G. Cacheria
- Treston P. Chee (Diné)
- Jessica Cordes
- T’cha-Mi’iko Cosgrove (Shoshone-Bannock)
- Joshua C. Davidson
- Alexis N. Graff
- Kelly Caroline Frye (Tesuque Pueblo, Mescalero Apache)
- Hannah Rose Kibbe
- Maylena Marie Lewis (Tohono O’odham)
- Golga Qukailnguq Oscar (Yupik)
- Elizabeth Amalia “Molly” Pinkham (Tlingit, Nimiipuu)