- This event has passed.
IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition “Memory Unearthed”
Wed, June 3–Thu, September 3| Free
Memory Unearthed, the IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition is available virtually. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent closure of the IAIA campus for the safety of our community, students’ works have been amended, altering the physical to the virtual in a prodigious show of adaptability and ingenuity. Memory Unearthed is a culmination of the students’ final semester, where they worked closely with advisors, faculty, staff, and colleagues to create and articulate their conceptually-driven body of work. This exhibition represents a capstone to their course of study, as well as their academic experience.
For more information, please contact Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery Director Mattie Reynolds (Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) at (505) 428-5813 or at email@example.com.
How to navigate inside Memory Unearthed, the IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition.
- Click and hold (either with a mouse or on a laptop trackpad) to move your view up/down/side to side. This does not include forward movement.
- Arrow keys are your friends for steering in the virtual gallery.
- Use the UP arrow key to move forward.
- Use the DOWN arrow key to move backward.
- Use the LEFT arrow key to move left.
- Use the RIGHT arrow key to move right.
- Use both your mouse/trackpad and arrow keys to navigate smoothly through the gallery.
- If you want to move at a faster speed, hold down the SHIFT button while using the arrow keys for steering.
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser for an optimized viewing experience on a desktop computer and allow the gallery about a minute to fully load all artworks. The gallery is not accessible via a mobile device. (Note: The VR experience can take up to several minutes to fully load.)
All artworks and panels are clickable. When you click an artwork or panel, a detailed pop-up with appear in your browser, highlighting all the information you might want to know about an artwork or an artist.
- Chelsea A. Benally (Navajo)
- Natasha Ashley Brokeshoulder (Diné)
- Rebecca L. Burns (Southern Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma)
- Madeline G. Cacheria
- Treston P. Chee (Diné)
- Jessica Cordes
- T’cha-Mi’iko Cosgrove (Shoshone-Bannock)
- Joshua C. Davidson
- Alexis N. Graff
- Kelly Caroline Frye (Tesuque Pueblo, Mescalero Apache)
- Hannah Rose Kibbe
- Maylena Marie Lewis (Tohono O’odham)
- Golga Qukailnguq Oscar (Yupik)
- Elizabeth Amalia “Molly” Pinkham (Tlingit, Nimiipuu)