IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition “Memory Unearthed”
Wed, June 3–Thu, September 3| Free
- Important Notice: Memory Unearthed is tentatively scheduled to launch on June 3, 2020. Check back later for the actual launch date.
Memory Unearthed, the IAIA 2020 Spring Senior Graduating Exhibition, will be available virtually through the IAIA website late Spring. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent closure of the IAIA campus for the safety of our community, students’ works have been amended, altering the physical to the virtual in a prodigious show of adaptability and ingenuity. Memory Unearthed is a culmination of the students’ final semester, where they worked closely with advisors, faculty, staff, and colleagues to create and articulate their conceptually-driven body of work. This exhibition represents a capstone to their course of study, as well as their academic experience.
For more information, please contact Balzer Contemporary Edge Gallery Director Mattie Reynolds (Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) at (505) 428-5813 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chelsea A. Benally (Navajo)
- Natasha Ashley Brokeshoulder (Diné)
- Rebecca L. Burns (Southern Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma)
- Madeline G. Cacheria
- Treston P. Chee (Diné)
- Jessica Cordes
- T’cha-Mi’iko Cosgrove (Shoshone-Bannock)
- Joshua C. Davidson
- Alexis N. Graff
- Kelly Caroline Frye (Tesuque Pueblo, Mescalero Apache)
- Hannah Rose Kibbe
- Maylena Marie Lewis (Tohono O’odham)
- Golga Qukailnguq Oscar (Yupik)
- Elizabeth Amalia “Molly” Pinkham (Tlingit, Nimiipuu)