- This event has passed.
Museum Store 2016 Summer Sale
Sat, July 30, 2016, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Find that perfect gift for family, friends, or just yourself at the Museum Store 2016 Summer Sale. This shopping event offers discounts on the finest contemporary Native American artwork. Non-members will save 10% on most items* while IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts (MoCNA) members save an additional 10% on purchases, for a total of 20% in savings.
*Previously discounted items are ineligible for additional discounts.